STEPS FOR REGISTRATION
- Teams can register by going through the official website of “AutoSports India or http://megakartingchampionship.com/user/register.html
- Firstly, the team name, team captain and faculty advisor’s/COACH details are required for the team registration.
- After successfully registration in the portal, a confirmation mail from Mega KARTING Championship will be sent to the registered mail id, which contains team login credentials.
- These credentials are very important and not to share with any one. It is the responsibility of the team captain to keep these data confidential. AutoSports India or Mega KARTING Championship is no longer responsible for any type of alteration in the team member’s details.
- By using credential team need to login to their personal portal, other information, guidelines and payment process will be given in the dashboard.
- After registration team need to make the payment for the first phase, for confirmation of registration.
- After successful payment of the registration fee for first phase, team can fill the team member’s details.
- Team member’s details can be edited easily any time from team’s dashboard.
REGISTRATION FEES (For Indian teams).
- The fees for the registration for each team is INR- 24,000/ – (Rupees Twenty-Four Thousand Only),
- Inclusive of all taxes. (Non- Refundable). (inclusive of 15% service tax)
- The Registration fees will be deposited in two phases.
First phase – INR 10,000/- (Rupees Ten thousand only) at the time of registration.
Second phase – INR 14,000/- (Rupees fourteen thousand only), on or before 15th
- Online through using Debit/Credit cards. (VISA/Maestro/Mastercard/Rupay).
- Online payment through SBI Collect facility.
3.Cash deposit at any branch of State bank of India.
A/c name- Mechies Autosports India Private Limited
4.Cash deposit machine
Phone number- +91 8763586673
5. Demand draft in favour of “Mechies Autosports India Private Limited” payable at “Bhubaneswar”. Demand draft should be sent to the following address.
MechiesAutosports India Private Limited
#8, Surya Vihar, Patia
A/c Name- MECHIESAUTOSPORTS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
NOTE:After the successful payment the scanned copy of acknowledgement/counter foil/Demand draft is to be mailed at email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “payment details” within 24 hrs of payment.
GUIDELINES FOR PAYMENT THROUGH SBI COLLECT
1.Login to www.onlinesbi.com. Select State Bank Collect available on the top (pre
login page) or go through the link
2. Accept the terms and conditions and click “PROCEED”
3. Select State “ODISHA” and Type of corporate/Institution type “COMMERCIAL SERVICES”.
4. Select “MECHIESAUTOSPORTS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED” under Educational
5. Select Category “REGISTRATION FEE/ PAYMENT”.
6. Enter and click SUBMIT. Uploaded information gets populated.
7. If all details entered are correctly populated, click “CONFIRM” to proceed.
8. Select appropriate Payment Category, fill the details correctly and make payment
as per your convenience. (Options available are payment of fees through SBI Net
Banking, State Bank ATM cum Debit Cards, Other Bank Debit / Credit Cards, Other
Bank’s Net Banking and SBI BRANCH).
NOTE: After making the successful payment the scanned copy of
acknowledgement/counter foil/Demand draft/ need to be mailed to
email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org with subject
“payment details” within 24 hours of payment.
REGISTRATION FEES (For International teams)
- The fees for the registration for each team is USD- 500 (Five hundred dollars only),
Inclusive of all taxes and conversion charges. (Non- Refundable or Non
- The total amount of Registration fees will be deposited at the time of registration
for International teams.
Online through using Debit/Credit cards. (VISA/Maestro/Mastercard/Rupay).
Using the link https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/institutiontypedisplay.htm
NOTE: After making the successful payment the scanned copy of acknowledgement/counter foil/Demand draft/ need to be mailed to email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “payment details” within 24 hours of payment.